DTP 966C

Want to find out if your old LC is still about? Leave details here.

Moderator: LCR Members

Keith Halstead
LCR Membership Number: 1711

DTP 966C

Post by Keith Halstead »

Peter Jordan Director at Jordan Air Systems Ltd on Facebook is a previous owner & would like to make contact.

The registration no was DTP 966C.
The car had some extensive modification carried out on it.
As when I owned it I rented a storage workshop in Brentwood Essex.As I had a plumbing business.
Also renting a workshop in the yard was a fairly senior member of Fords Competitions dept who did his private jobs there.
As I was going home one night he stopped me and asked if I would be interested in putting a bathroom suite in for him. This was in exchange for him (Quote:- Breathing on it ) I agreed fitted his bathroom , and he worked on my car.
He carried out substantial modifications to the car, and increased the performance substationally
I wonder if the original engine is still in the car, and if it is , if they current owners are aware of the work carried out.
If the owner sees this post , I would love to provide them of what was carried out to it. ๐Ÿ‘
Rick
COMMITTEE MEMBER
LCR Membership Number: 1292

Re: DTP 966C

Post by Rick »

Peters details have been sent to the current owner, it is up to the current owner if he wants to make contact with Peter
Keith Halstead
LCR Membership Number: 1711

Post by Keith Halstead »

Rick wrote: โ†‘Sun 11th Oct 2020 3:26 pm Peters details have been sent to the current owner, it is up to the current owner if he wants to make contact with Peter
:D
Michael Winstock
Mr Picky
LCR Membership Number: 39

Post by Michael Winstock »

A registration number from my home city of Portsmouth and just about the time I first had a ride in a Lotus Cortina. My father's GT Cortina was ERV 136D, also a Portsmouth registration.