560 TAR

Want to find out if your old LC is still about? Leave details here.

Moderator: LCR Members

Keith Halstead
LCR Membership Number: 1711

560 TAR

Post by Keith Halstead »

Anyone know anything about this one currently being restored in Essex by a friend of mine?

I'm sure it had an interesting history as seen it in books but can't find it now.
Hiro
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 1310

Re: 560 TAR

Post by Hiro »

Hi Keith,
560TAR returned to UK now? The Cortina was here in Japan. I would like to see some pics in recentry.
Regards, Hiro :D
Keith Halstead

Post by Keith Halstead »

Hiro wrote: Sun 9th Feb 2020 3:00 pm Hi Keith,
560TAR returned to UK now? The Cortina was here in Japan. I would like to see some pics in recentry.
Regards, Hiro :D
OK I will take some when I visit. Do you know anything from Japan Hiro?
Hiro
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 1310

Post by Hiro »

Hi Keith, I have seen the car on magazine article many years ago when I’m not own 29VUR yet. I still keep the magazine article somewhere. It's looks very nice car. I will post a pics on FB. I’m doing research work of Lotus Cortina. So I have asked a dealer who they have sold 560TAR to customer here around 2015. They said their customer still has 560TAR and it’s in near my area. But 560TAR has never shown up on public again. Now many dealer include UK coming here and looking for nice car. So they don’t like to tell me about any information. I hope I have a chance to see 560TAR with owner one day soon. When the car did returne UK? Hiro :D
Keith Halstead

Post by Keith Halstead »

####.jpg
Hiro wrote: Tue 11th Feb 2020 7:19 am
Hi Keith, I have seen the car on magazine article many years ago when I’m not own 29VUR yet. I still keep the magazine article somewhere. It's looks very nice car. I will post a pics on FB. I’m doing research work of Lotus Cortina. So I have asked a dealer who they have sold 560TAR to customer here around 2015. They said their customer still has 560TAR and it’s in near my area. But 560TAR has never shown up on public again. Now many dealer include UK coming here and looking for nice car. So they don’t like to tell me about any information. I hope I have a chance to see 560TAR with owner one day soon. When the car did returne UK? Hiro :D
I hope it is the same car Hiro as you seem to think it's still in Japan? I don't know any more yet but will ask the guy when I see him.

I can't see from the magazine pictures but does it have a roll cage as the guy here says it has one in it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.