Donington Historic Festival 28 29 30 April

Everything from shows to real pubmeets!

Moderator: LCR Members

H Cortina
Woodrim
LCR Membership Number: 2088

Donington Historic Festival 28 29 30 April

Post by H Cortina »

We had considered Donington for the National, hence the email below. I dare say we would still be welcome. Anyone interested?

Your message to Donington Park about the anniversary of the Mk 2 Cortina Lotus has been forwarded to me, as I handle car clubs for the Donington Historic Festival (April 28-30).

We would love to see the club holding its rally at the Festival. We offer a two-for-one ticket offer and free infield display parking/club stand space to clubs that register with us (please see http://www.doningtonhistoric.com/car-club-info/ for more information and to register the club).

There is a chance that we could have all of your cars leading one of our lunchtime parades, but please note that there is a £10 per car charge for the parade slots. We have not yet put these on sale, so when we do you would be able to book a number in advance. We would then ensure that your members' cars went out first, in tribute to the anniversary.

It would be great fun to have the cars at the event - and I look forward to hearing from you when you've had a chance to consider the above.