Best Advertisement Site For My LC?

Anything related to Lotus Cortinas. (Open to the public.)

Moderator: LCR Members

crocket
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 0

Best Advertisement Site For My LC?

Post by crocket »

Since my father passed away, I've been trying to sort through all his things. He has always hoarded goods of all kinds and crammed full his old farm from top to bottom. In one of his old barns he has a small collection of old cars and various car parts as he used to be an avid motor enthusiast and worked as a mechanic in his early years. Unfortunately, sadly, I don't personally have the same passion that he did for cars so I don't really have a place for them. He did tell me to sell anything that wasn't of personal value to me so that someone else could appreciate it. So, the majority of the car parts and two of the cars are Lotus Cortina as they were his favourite car. I wanted to find the best online classified ads site so that I could get them advertised so was hoping I'd get some suggestions here. I'm in North America by the way if that helps. cheers.
Last edited by crocket on Thu 30th Jun 2016 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pete G
Woodrim
LCR Membership Number: 278

Re: Best Advertisement Site For My LC?

Post by Pete G »

Hi there
I'm sure it would be appreciated if you were to advertise the Lotus Cortina cars and related spares on this club web site under the For Sale section first,- some photos would be great to help identify the cars and parts!
If you are not a member and don't have access to that part, a moderator/committee member will be along shortly to help out.
crocket
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 0

Post by crocket »

Pete G wrote:Hi there
I'm sure it would be appreciated if you were to advertise the Lotus Cortina cars and related spares on this club web site under the For Sale section first,- some photos would be great to help identify the cars and parts!
If you are not a member and don't have access to that part, a moderator/committee member will be along shortly to help out.
ok thank you, I might drop them a message once I've accumulated some photos. There's a lot to go through so I will get stuck in to that first. Kind regards :)
Steve 155C
Site Admin
LCR Membership Number: 2037

Post by Steve 155C »

Hi Crocket - we can help you advertise here when you are ready , just send me a message and I'll help you sort it out.

Also there is a Lotus Cortina following in the USA , and most of the owners use an email list that you can to subscribe to here:

http://www.lotus-cortina.com/subscribe/subscribe.htm

Once subscribed just send an email to the group about what you have to sell and see what happens.

Note: prices are rising on the USA cars , so i would suggest you get a valuation from Rick or Andy M who can be contacted via PM message from this forum - just so you know what to expect. There maybe a small charge for this valuation.

Regards.