MK Cortina Lotus Gear knob

Anything related to Lotus Cortinas. (Open to the public.)

Moderator: LCR Members

sevrup10
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 2469

MK Cortina Lotus Gear knob

Post by sevrup10 »

Good day to you all.

New to the LCR.

After much searching I have found what I think is the perfect MK2 Series 1 at least for me as the hard work has been done. Always a concern taking on someone else's project but it has paid off.

I am looking to source a few bits of trim so to complete what has been an interesting build. One day I will source an air box but that will have to wait. Bonnet trim and gear knob will do me for now any ideas ?

Whilst some of you might point me to eBay I have to say that I am tired of dealing with time what I would call time wasters as i have had nothing but grief with wrong described and well over priced parts so enough messing

if you think you can help I am genuinely looking to source these parts.

I also have a mint Mk1 pre air flow grille. And a set of 13" Minilites that I took of the car that I bought. If anyone out there fancied swapping for anything that would fit my MK2 Series 1
Steve 155C
Site Admin
LCR Membership Number: 2037

Re: MK Cortina Lotus Gear knob

Post by Steve 155C »

Hi - welcome to the LCR. If you have paid to be a club member when you could always place classifieds in the quarterly club magazine. Quite a lot of members have a parts stash that they never advertise but they may respond to your request.
sevrup10
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 2469

Re: MK Cortina Lotus Gear knob

Post by sevrup10 »

Good evening.

Thanks for the pointer.
Alister