LCR National Day

Everything from shows to real pubmeets!

Moderator: LCR Members

waf
Front wheel lifter
LCR Membership Number: 847

Post by waf »

I think we should have the National at Knockhill this year on 23/24 August as it's going to be a special round of the British Touring car championship cerebrating 50 years since Jim Clark won the Touring car championship in a Lotus Cortina - oh Knockhill is just North of Edinburgh :D :lol:
H Cortina
Woodrim
LCR Membership Number: 2088

Post by H Cortina »

The input and comments are much appreciated. Your committee had already decided to hold the National Day 2014 at Donington so that decision remains (see new posting reference Brands Hatch).

Those wishing to attend the LCR National at Donington on 20th July please note that tickets must be pre-booked through the LCR.

Costs:

£15.00 per car and driver.
£12.00 per passenger.
Under 16's free.

Forms to be completed late May but don't leave it that long to commit.

Payment to my paypal account at: howard.law@hotmail.co.uk or by post to my home address (see Quarter Bumper). Cheques payable to me. Refunds only given if event is cancelled.
Steve 155C
Site Admin
LCR Membership Number: 2037

Post by Steve 155C »

Hi H - How much is entry only , no car? And can we book these ticket through you in advance?
H Cortina
Woodrim
LCR Membership Number: 2088

Post by H Cortina »

I'll find out about entry with no car, yes tickets through me and i guess i need to find out about camping as well (Hotel booked for me).

Any other questions i need answers to?

I'll then restart this post next weekend and those wishing to attend can join a list and pay once i have all the answers.

Howard