Moderator: LCR Members

Rick
COMMITTEE MEMBER
LCR Membership Number: 1292

Coast Roast Rally

Post by Rick »

PRESS RELEASE:

Hi There.

I hope you're well. My name is Daniel Keenan and I am one of the organisers of CoastRoast 2013, the UK's biggest and best classic car rally.

I hope you don't mind but please see our press release that tells you about this years rally.

As a named contact for your classic car club, I am pleased to offer you a couple of incentives for joining and promoting our rally. If you get any of your club members to join the rally, we will give you:

- One free place on the rally for each two teams signed up; or

- £25 per team signed up

Just ask each person booking to quote your name and car club when booking and we will contact you with the details of your incentive.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and feel free to send this on to your other car club contacts. also, feel free to put any of our details onto your car club events/forums.

We are also offering a special discounted price of £100 per team until the end of February - to book - http://www.coastroast.co.uk/#/book/4566790603

I have set out some more information for you below….

The route
- Day 1 - Skegness to Whitley Bay

- Day 2 - Whitley Bay to Falmouth

- Day 3 - Falmouth - Margate

- Day 4 - Margate - Skegness

The car classes
- Go Cheap - £250 Price limit on the purchase of your car
- Go Topless - £750 price limit on the purchase of your car but it must be a cabrio
- Go Grand - £1000 price limit on your purchase
- Go Big or Go Home - £1000 price limit on the purchase of your car but must be over 3.0 or a larger 4x4
- Go Green - No price restrictions but must be packing less than a 1.0 litre engine ( open to motorbikes & sidecars)
- Go Old School - No price restrictions but must be registered prior to the 1980's

The dates

Registration in Skegness – Wednesday 19 June 2013 @ 8pm onwards

Day 1 of rally - 20 June 2013

Rally finishes – Sunday 23 June 2013 back in Skegness

Web: www.coastroast.co.uk

Email: dan@coastroast.co.uk / info@coastroast.co.uk

Twitter: @coastroastrally / #thegreatenglishroadtrip

Facebook: www.facebook.com/coastroast

It would be great to have you on the rally so let me know if you need any more information. We will have teams from all over the UK and the atmosphere amongst teams is awesome, especially in the evenings when you can recall your tales!!

We suggest places to stay but teams generally have to book own accommodation - but we should be able to get group booking discounts and can help out if you need local info (a lot of our twitter followers are tourist/accommodation companies)

We expect around 40-60 teams to mix it up and this will be a mix of classics, car clubs and individuals…..form the beauties to the bangers! The challenges will range from the weird (get photographed with an animal in your car!!) to the wacky (get videos singing karaoke on the route!) We also have loads of affiliated charity links if you want to do it for charity or you can promote your own. There is no requirement to have a charity element but lots do.

There are loads of challenges, prizes, fun and most of all.......loads of memories! The essence of our rally is to HAVE FUN!!

Thanks
Coast Roast Rally Team