Everything from shows to real pubmeets!

Moderator: LCR Members

Andy M
COMMITTEE MEMBER
LCR Membership Number: 896

North West Events Organiser - Gary Pilkington

Post by Andy M »

Hi All,

Great News member Gary Pilkington has expressed a wish to become the first of our new regional events co-ordinators.
We have been keen for some time to recruit regional representatives and Gary has taken the plunge and will now become the events guru for the North West.
Gary is based in Cumbria and has agreed initially to collate all things North of him and surrounding areas.
We wish him every sucess but he will rely on you the members for support and to inform him of all goings on in and around this/your area.
Gary is frequently on the forum and can be contacted through that source in the first instance and his contact details will follow in the Autumn QB.

If you feel that your area is has been neglected in the past as "Nothing is ever put on in our area" and would like to change that and feel you would like to become a local area representative contact me by pm or contact me by email at:- andym@lotuscortina.net alternatively my contact numbers are in the QB.

Andy M
RONV
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 0

Post by RONV »

Hi Andy, will keep my eye on the forum for shows around the Blackpool area. RONV.
Gpilky
Regular
LCR Membership Number: 0

Post by Gpilky »

Hi Ron,

Are there enough folks with LS's in the Blackpool area to organise a meet somewhere? I know there is an active Ford group and it may be possible to tag onto one of their events. Please let me know what you think.

Gary P