Everything from shows to real pubmeets!

Moderator: LCR Members

STU_B123
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 0

CC RESTO'S WESTON S MARE OPEN DAY,SAT SEPT 13TH

Post by STU_B123 »

Howdy.

Right then, me and the guys from the newly formed CC Resto's and SJB Sheet Metal Work in Weston Super Mare are having an open day on Saturday the 13th of September. We love our old motors, so much that last year we thought we'd have a punt a making a living out of our love for fixing, welding and drinking tea at least 46 times a day.

It's gone well too, after just one year of trading we've found ourselves taking on more and more work. Also, our name is spreading quickly and the general feedback is good. That's why we thought it'd be damn fine idea to have an open day.

We'll even buy some cakes, some drinks and some strippers*. Maybe even a barbecue if the sun comes out. We just want you guys to some down and see what we're about, and of course, we want to spend the day chatting about your motors.

We've got an array of cars down there already, but if you can bring your Retro down then please do, we've got acres of space which we would like to fill up!

We'll kick things off around 10am and it'll go on till it finishes.

You can find us at the old airport in W-S-M, just off the A370 behind the Helicopter Meuseum. If you have sat nav just hit BS24 8RA,

If you want to know anything drop me a PM or email me at cmpod83@hotmail.com.

See you there, it should be a belter.

*I won't actually provide strippers, kids are welcome you see. Don't wanna scare them!
Andy M
COMMITTEE MEMBER
LCR Membership Number: 896

Weston Supermare open Day

Post by Andy M »

Hi STU B123
You were`nt practicing your welding skills at the end of the Pier a few weeks ago were you? If you were I think I`ll pass onthis one!!
Andy M