any info

Want to find out if your old LC is still about? Leave details here.

Moderator: LCR Members

STEVEAFRAME
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 0

any info

Post by STEVEAFRAME »

has anyone any info on ckk901c i owned this car for 11 years and drove it daily and worked on it daily [but it was fun ] sold in in bristol around 1989 . i am looking for a restoration project at the moment mk 1 LC any help would be appriciated :roll:
Lashman
Site Admin
LCR Membership Number: 1855

Post by Lashman »

Hi Steve,
Sorry don't know your car, but welcome to the forum.
Good luck finding a project.
Cheers
Louis
tommy
Woodrim
LCR Membership Number: 1693

Post by tommy »

CKK 901C is on the register list of 1965 cars that was published in the Spring 99 Quarter Bumper so Rikki may have some info.
Tommy
STEVEAFRAME
Learner Driver

quarter bumper

Post by STEVEAFRAME »

tommy wrote:CKK 901C is on the register list of 1965 cars that was published in the Spring 99 Quarter Bumper so Rikki may have some info.
Tommy
yes i was a member of the LCR for a number of years done all the early shows and rally"s {brings back some good memories} regards steve
Scott Simpson
The Gearbox Man
LCR Membership Number: 463

Post by Scott Simpson »

Hi Steve,
Was CKK the car with the blacked out windows alround? If so, I remember seeing it at a few shows and saw it at a National day in the early 90's with clear glass and new paint.
Strangley, there always seems to be very few C plated L/C's around, especially when you consider that more were supposedly made in 65 than any other year.
Scott
STEVEAFRAME
Learner Driver

blacked out windows

Post by STEVEAFRAME »

HI scott yes that was my car for the first couple of years i did leave the windows tinted untill i got it back to original spec glad to hear from someone who remembers the car back in the days . had it sprayed a couple of times when i owned it . i sold it as original spec with a fresh coat of paint lots of visits to crewkerne tyre co for bits [ never owned anything like it since ] enjoyed the shows looking to get another LC and do it all again i have some pics if i can find them i will post on the site regards steve
Rick
COMMITTEE MEMBER
LCR Membership Number: 1292

Post by Rick »

CKK 901C is believed to be alive and well and resident in Bristol