Help to find the current owner of CLE459H red lotus cortina

Want to find out if your old LC is still about? Leave details here.

Moderator: LCR Members

Aston Gallivan
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 0

Help to find the current owner of CLE459H red lotus cortina

Post by Aston Gallivan »

Hi there everyone I was hoping you could help. I am looking for my dad's lotus cortina. It was registered on the 5th Nov 1969 and bought new from the old ford garage on Milton street Maidstone Kent. By my dad. The reg is CLE459H and I am looking for it. The guys on other sites and Facebook have been absolutely fantastic and they have found the previous owner but unfortunately he had sold it on to someone. Nobody seems to know who back in 2015. I have lots of pictures of it before it was sold. It is now red with a gold strip and rear. Originally it was just red with no strip. Please if anyone can help let me know. My mobile is 07737285137 please do not hesitate to contact me. I wold live to buy it back into the family where it would stay forever, but at least get to see it in person again with my brother. Thank you all for your time, Aston
Steve 155C
Site Admin
LCR Membership Number: 2037

Re: Help to find the current owner of CLE459H red lotus cort

Post by Steve 155C »

Hi Aston. Good luck with your search. It might be worth contacting Rick to see if the current owner is an LCR member. If so, maybe he could help you both get in touch.
Rick
COMMITTEE MEMBER
LCR Membership Number: 1292

Post by Rick »

we have the car on the register, but nothing since the early 2000's so can't help I'm afraid
Aston Gallivan
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 0

Post by Aston Gallivan »

Thank you very much Rick for looking. If anyone sees or hears of it please do let me know. Thank you all so much. The dream is still alive.