GWC 658H

Want to find out if your old LC is still about? Leave details here.

Moderator: LCR Members

YeahG
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 2348

GWC 658H

Post by YeahG »

hi,. i would be very interested in finding out about the whereabouts of GWC 658H Mk2 LC,.last seen in southend on sea,. 1989,. thanks,.
H Cortina
Woodrim
LCR Membership Number: 2088

Re: GWC 658H

Post by H Cortina »

Last owner (not LCR database) listed in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex circa 2002. Think this one is still around.
YeahG
Learner Driver

Post by YeahG »

I bought the car from a guy in Basildon around '85 for £350,. It was originally blue with a red stripe. full length wabasto and genuine minilites. For some stupid reason, well i was only young at the time, i decided to restore it and painted it white n green, spending over £2000 alone in Performance unlimited on just getting the engine sorted. To cut a long story short,. the engine got nicked and i got the hump and i sold it to a young rockabilly couple for £1995,. Gutted,. anyway any news on it's whereabouts or how i'd even go about finding it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers,.
YeahG
Learner Driver

Post by YeahG »

Just to add. yes it is still on road,. taxed & mot'd according to gov web site,. and since i checked last year it now looks like it's had a colour change back to original blue,. be nice if it's got the red stripe,.