WXR4

Want to find out if your old LC is still about? Leave details here.

Moderator: LCR Members

joncastle
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 0

WXR4

Post by joncastle »

30 years ago I sold my mk2 lotus cortina at the time it was painted with a gold metalflake roof and side stripe and had a webasto sunroof it still had a full harness but was a pretty car rather than out and out fast. I just wondered if it was still about and maybe possibly for sale.
joncastle
Learner Driver

Re: WXR4

Post by joncastle »

Well its been 9 months and no sign of my old car, is it possible that the number plate was sold and its now on new plates. How would I find out?
joncastle
Learner Driver

Post by joncastle »

Well its been 9 months and no sign of my old car, is it possible that the number plate was sold and its now on new plates. How would I find out?
Rick
COMMITTEE MEMBER
LCR Membership Number: 1292

Post by Rick »

No sign of this car coming back on the register under another reg number, I don't beleive the DVLA site lets you search by chassis number.
martin k
Minilite monster
LCR Membership Number: 1981

Post by martin k »

tried a search on here http://www.cardatachecks.co.uk/ and no result. not sure if any way of finding the chassis number ? so you sold it with that reg ?
joncastle
Learner Driver

Post by joncastle »

I sold it to a friend Mick Flood from the Heathrow area that I lost contact with a long time ago and yes it still had that reg when I sold it.