Cholmondeley Pageant of Power

Everything from shows to real pubmeets!

Moderator: LCR Members

H Cortina
Woodrim
LCR Membership Number: 2088

Cholmondeley Pageant of Power

Post by H Cortina »

Email sent to David Missions is self explanatory.

Hi Mr Chairman
As Chairman of the Historic Lotus Register (HLR) you may have heard that I am arranging a display of road going Lotus models at the forthcoming international Cholmondeley Pageant of Power. Please see website of CPOP. I am asking you if you would be kind enough to recommend a Mark 1 Lotus Cortina and a Mark 2 Cortina Lotus who would be willing to take part in our display. The event is on the 12/13/14th June, with the Lotus display taking place on the Friday. The display participants can enter the event free of charge. The display cars will collect within the Estate grounds, convoy to the Hill Climb, have two climbs of the hill and back for the concours event. By applying to the website, a discount service for any other tickets is available to all other Lotus owners for the entire three day event if you so wish. I do look forward to hearing from you, when I can supply further details of this event to any specific enquiries. email to: malcolm-ricketts@btconnect.com

I (Howard) have Malcolm's home number if needed. Let us know if you put your car forward.

Howard