aia2172

Want to find out if your old LC is still about? Leave details here.

Moderator: LCR Members

jmcg
Regular
LCR Membership Number: 0

aia2172

Post by jmcg »

hello i have asked to post this by a friend where is his lotus now Aia2172 many thanks j
tommy
Woodrim
LCR Membership Number: 1693

Re: aia2172

Post by tommy »

Hi Jerry would be nice if it still existed, with it being an early 66 county antrim reg car, but since Coleraine DVTA NI has closed, there is now no access to the records of lapsed N.I. reg cars. The records still exist, right from 1904 or so, in ledgers, but they were locked up in secure storage in Mallusk, because Swansea didn't want them when our licencing was transferred to them earlier in the year. The elder brother of a friend of mine, was involved in an audit of these records, but no longer has any access. The records were supposed to be going to the public record office in Belfast, eventually, but I don't know if, or when, that will actually happen.
Tommy
jmcg
Regular
LCR Membership Number: 0

Re: aia2172

Post by jmcg »

a guy in portrush who plays tennis in ballycastle with my norther rectors thats the number off his old lotus. but u know how it goes as far as dvla goes i was speaking to one off the girls there i asked her where the guy in records is. she gave me the tel ph number of the girl that took over his job it's a coleraine number he lost his job or got moved she deals with records for Swansea
j