NBK 405H

Want to find out if your old LC is still about? Leave details here.

Moderator: LCR Members

Wapinschaw
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 0

NBK 405H

Post by Wapinschaw »

The DVLA website indicates that NBK 405H has a current MOT and is running on £0 tax. Does anyone know where it is?

It is/was "Aquatic Jade" (green!) with a white body flash and a fabric sunroof.
img014_01.JPG
With one of the company helicopters in about 1982, when I was fixing Bell 222 helicopters for the Met Police. I sold the car in about 1983, can't remember the details of the buyer.
img046_01.JPG
img047_01.JPG
Any information will be much appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steve 155C
Site Admin
LCR Membership Number: 2037

Re: NBK 405H

Post by Steve 155C »

Welcome to the forum. Great set of pictures. I found this pic of it on the web. Taken in 2014 at Preston Park , I assume near Brighton. Not far from me , but I've never seen the car about:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/48950471@ ... otostream/

You may have to scan through the photo's to find it....
Wapinschaw
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 0

Re: NBK 405H

Post by Wapinschaw »

Steve,

Many thanks for a first class detective job! I have run a number of searches for the registration but never found anything. The photographer's home page has camera and GPS data which indicates that the rally was at Preston Park, Teesside. If you are near Brighton that may be one reason why you have not seen it about. I will contact the show organisers to see if I can get in touch with the current owner.

I live near Aberdeen but have family in Newcastle so if it is shown regularly in the area I may well get to see it again. I will post any progress.

Once again thanks and regards

Martin