HNO 830H

Want to find out if your old LC is still about? Leave details here.

Moderator: LCR Members

OGK 848E
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 0

HNO 830H

Post by OGK 848E »

Just wondered what happened to this LC Mk 2, My Best Mate had it, for about 2 years, did nowt with it, he bought as a restoration project, last known position garaged in Colnbrook Berkshire
Scott Simpson
The Gearbox Man
LCR Membership Number: 463

HNO 830H

Post by Scott Simpson »

Hi Snatch,
I bought this car from Vince Pepper in 94/95. He'd bought it from a mate (Gary Ball) a couple of years earlier and as you said, did little with it.
He was loosing his garage in Colnbrook and needed to shift it quickly, so he kind of coerced me into buying it. I was looking for an early Mk 1 at the time. I had HNO's body restored and painted, then rebuilt the rest of the car over 2 years or so and used it for loads of shows all around the country. It is a superb car, one of the best L/C's I've ever driven, so I had plenty of fun with it. I sold it after 10 years to help fund my current Mk1 L/C.
I just wish I had the space and money to buy HNO back. It's now with Rob over in Essex, who's looking after it well. He's on this forum too, so you'll see it mentioned from time to time.
Scott 8)
Keith Halstead
LCR Membership Number: 1711

Post by Keith Halstead »

Keith Image
OGK 848E
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 0

Post by OGK 848E »

Thanks for that I will send a Link to Vince, I know for a fact he will be totally Gutted he ever let it go, the pic of it on the back of a trailer is how i remember it, Vince was best man at me wedding oh ** years ago
Keith Halstead
LCR Membership Number: 1711

Post by Keith Halstead »

OGK 848E wrote:Thanks for that I will send a Link to Vince, I know for a fact he will be totally Gutted he ever let it go, the pic of it on the back of a trailer is how i remember it, Vince was best man at me wedding oh ** years ago
If you want more, I have some nice photos of the car I could email you - let me have your email and I'll do it asap.
Keith Image